This site contains registered trademarks and trademarks, which are the subject of pending applications or which otherwise, are protected at law. Unless otherwise indicated,
The trademarks are owned by Vodafone and may have protection under the laws of other countries. You are not permitted to use Vodafone's trademarks except
(a) by saving or printing a copy of Vodafone's site as permitted below under the copyright permission;
(b) through a legitimate reference to Vodafone or a Vodafone product or service with proper recognition of the trade mark's status; and
(c) with Vodafone's prior written approval.
The material on this site is the copyright of Vodafone and is protected by copyright under the laws of Fiji and other countries. You may save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this site (including the names Vodafone Fiji Limited, Vodafone or the name of any other Vodafone company) solely for your own information, research or study, but only if
(a) you do not modify the copy from how it appears on this site; and
b)You include the copyright notice Vodafone on the copy. You must not however reproduce, frame, transmit (including broadcast), adapt, link to or otherwise use any of the Content, including audio and video excerpts, except as expressly permitted by stature or with Vodafone's prior written consent.
This site contains links to third party sites.Vodafone is not responsible for the condition or the content of those sites.The link (s) are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement of the site (s) or the products or services provided there.You access those sites and use their products and services solely at your own risk.Vodafone does not represent that the content or services available from third party sites are appropriate or available for use in all parts of Fiji. If you access other content or services from Third party sites, Vodafone is not responsible for your compliance with local laws or other applicable laws.
The site (excluding any linked third party sites) is controlled by Vodafone. By accessing this site, you accept that any disputes about this site or the Content are to be determined by the courts having jurisdiction in the Fiji Islands in accordance with the laws in force in Fiji.(subject to the application of any principle of conflict of laws inconsistent with this requirement). This site may be accessed throughout Fiji and overseas. Vodafone makes no representation that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Fiji. If you access this site from outside Fiji you do so on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
You may have an account and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information and are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Vodafone is not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with these security measures. Vodafone requests that you promptly report any unauthorized use of your password.
Please note that commercial usage of the FREE vmail service offered on the Vodafone Fiji website is not allowed. You will be given a formal warning if found to be using the vmail service for commerical use. If the vmail abuse still continues after the formal warning being issued the users' vmail account will be blocked from accessing the My Vodafone section of the website.
This Online Chat Terms and Conditions of Use sets out the terms between User (you) and Vodafone Fiji and under which you may utilise the Online Chat services.
The complete conversation between the Vodafone chat agent and the User (including any information provided by the User) may be recorded by Vodafone for its customer services quality assurance reviews.
If you do not agree to this, you should not proceed with the session. By proceeding with this chat means that you accept, and agree to abide by the Vodafone Online Chat Terms and Conditions of Use stated above which supplement our website Terms and Conditions.
The following terms and conditions apply in relation to your purchase of Top Ups from the Vodafone Fiji Web Top Up shop. By browsing and (where applicable) purchasing from the Vodafone Web Top Up shop you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, our website terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions presented during the purchasing process.
Vodafone Fiji Limited provides the Web Top Up Service that enables you to recharge yours or your nominated friends’ and family Prepaid Vodafone mobile phone accounts from anywhere in the world with the use of credit cards.
Our formal trading details are as follows:
Vodafone Fiji Limited,
168 Princes Road,
Business Registration Number: 10658
Phone: (679) 331 2000 Fax: (679) 331 2307
Information Hotline 123
The site (excluding any linked third party sites) is controlled by Vodafone. By accessing this site, you accept that any disputes about this site or the Content are to be determined by the courts having jurisdiction in the Fiji Islands in accordance with the laws in force in Fiji.(subject to the application of any principle of conflict of laws inconsistent with this requirement). This site may be accessed throughout Fiji and overseas. Vodafone makes no representation that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Fiji. If you access this site from outside Fiji you do so on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.If you only browse our website we do not collect any personal information from you but we may gather anonymous information (using cookies) to improve the browsing experience on our website.
We use other companies to provide parts of our services. We may provide your personal information to these companies to enable them to help us provide you with these services.
Personal information is information that can be used, or is capable of being used, to identify an individual. It would include, for example your name and address, e-mail and mobile phone details.
We collect personal information when you register to use our services, when you log-in and update your account details that you have with us, and when you use the service.
The main reasons for which we collect and store your data are to:
• Create an account for you to use this service
• Update your account with changes that you have made or is sent to us.
• Check that you are a registered customer by requesting a password or PIN or other security information before allowing you to use the service
• Record transactions made by you, for example, topping up mobile phone airtime
• Customise the content and/or layout of our page for each individual user
• Communicate with you to confirm transactions you have made or changes to your account details
• Enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We treat the information you provide to us with the utmost confidentiality and will only disclose it to third parties:
• when you provide us with your consent;
• in order to provide elements of our services
• in order to receive professional advice;
• in relation to the investigation or prevention of crime;
• as may be required by law (including at the request of any regulatory body or governmental agency).
We deploy appropriate security measures in order to protect the information you provide to us, however you acknowledge that your use of the Internet and our website is entirely at your own risk and that we cannot accept any liability for the security of any data that is transmitted via the Internet.
You have the right to see the personal data held on you by us. Vodafone Fiji Limited Mi-Pay charges the maximum fee permitted by statute (currently fjd10) for providing this information. If you would like to exercise this right, or have any concerns about the personal data held on you, please put your request in writing to:
Vodafone Fiji Limited,
Private Mail Bag
We will amend or delete any personal data relating to you that are found to be incorrect or no longer valid.
1. Currently VF Web Top Up system accepts Master, Visa and AMEX cards. Should Vodafone commence accepting other credit cards it shall be displayed on the Web Top Up section of the website.
2. The Web Top Up System has a maximum limit of $500 per day per user as a security measure to prevent fraud and abuse. In the event such a limit is reached you will be notified immediacy online and the VF administrator will also be alerted of same.
3. Upon successful processing of your transaction, an email alert will be sent to the email address you have used to register for the Web Top Up service as confirmation of the transaction together with a order reference number which can be used to follow-up on the transaction status with our Customer Service Centre
4. Once a transaction has been approved the recipients’ mobile number will be automatically be topped up by 9904801. This is the Web Top Up system number. The actual topping up process from the moment a transaction is approved via the Web Top Up system can take from 10 minutes to 24hours.
5. Vodafone Fiji Limited has taken strict security measures to minimize online credit card fraud. Our major security partners are VeriSign Secure Seal and the site is also verified by Visa and Master Card SecureCode, and Direct Payments Systems. Vodafone’s Internet Payment Gateway is powered by Westpac Banking Corporation Fiji. Incase of a suspected fraud, Vodafone holds the right to freeze transactions until confirmation is received from the card issuing bank on the authenticity of the transactions.
6. Vodafone will not be sending any requests for updating or editing Credit Cards information on its site. If in the event that this kind of request has come to you via E-mail or other medium, please contact us before you enter such details. This may be a malicious attempt to gather personal information by fraudulent basis by parties unknown to us.
7. In the event whereby you by mistake or willingly recharge a mobile number which was not your original intent, we are unable to reverse such transactions. Users are expected to take precautions during making transactions to verify mobile numbers before hand.
8. If any credit transaction is discovered to be fraudulent, Vodafone will proceed with investigation to analyse the occurrence and facilitates to debit your account. This process will depend of the nature of the transaction.
9. Vodafone in its sole discretion reserves the right to refuse credit/ card Top Up recharge.
10. All prices listed on the website are subject to change without notice.
11. Devices purchased from eShop will be available for pick-up at selected location within 24 - 48 working hours after confirmed payment. Devices are only available for pickup from Vodafone Fiji Outlets.
12. Customer shall pay to Vodafone in full amount. All invoiced amounts are payable in Fiji dollars upon receipt. If value-added tax or any other tax, charge is imposed or assessed by any governmental entity upon the sale, use or receipt of access to the website, customer agrees to pay such taxes or charges when invoiced by Vodafone.
13. Refund - If you wish to return a Product to us, then you must come to a nearest Vodafone Retail Outlet within 14 business days of receiving the Product to arrange for it to be returned with advance of purchase. Normal Retail return policy applies here after. Product will only be replaced if found to have a manufacturers fault. All Products you wish to return to us remain at your risk until they are delivered to Vodafone or Vodafone's agent. For online recharge you may contact any of our online channels or retail outlets to raise your concern. Each refund will be performed on a case to case basis.
In the event of any disagreement or issue arising from your purchases made with Vodafone, participants are invited to present their complaint or query to Vodafone Customer Care and the issue will be attempted to be resolved amicably in so far as possible.