Vodafone Diwali 2023 Terms and Conditions
Vodafone Diwali Promotion 2023 is subject to the terms and conditions below:
When you have entered the draw(s) it is deemed that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agreed to them.
1. WHO CAN ENTER?
Entry is open to Vodafone Fiji Prepay and Post-pay users aged 18 years or older, excluding the following and their immediate relatives*:
- Employees of Vodafone Fiji
- Employees of Vodafone Fiji’s suppliers/service providers
- Employees of any company directly collaborating with Vodafone Fiji to execute the Promotion (including media outlets engaged in the Promotion).
*An immediate relative refers to a spouse, de-facto partner, parent, sibling, and/or child
2. PRIZE ELIGIBILITY
- Individuals under 18 are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. If they do participate, Vodafone Fiji will not refund the monies spent on the Promotion by such individuals nor award prizes to such individuals.
- Vodafone Fiji presumes that every participant in a Promotion is the registered owner of the SIM card and mobile number utilised to enter the Promotion (in accordance with the Compulsory Registration of Customers for Telephone Services Act 2010), however, if an entrant utilises a mobile number not registered on their name and that mobile number is drawn, the prize will NOT be released to that entrant. A redraw of that prize may be conducted by Vodafone Fiji. For Post-pay subscribers; Prize(s) will be released to the entity/organisation and/or the account holder to whom the mobile number is registered.
3. HOW TO ENTER
- You will automatically enter the draw when you:
- Purchase of any Samsung Device from any Vodafone Fiji Retail or Authorized Dealer outlet. *The device must be switched on and the customer must be an active Vodafone user.
- Recharge with $4, $9, $12, $16 and above on your Vodafone Mobile/Broadband number
Multiple entries are possible depending on the number of qualifying purchases/subscriptions.
4. PROMOTION PERIOD
- The promotion starts Saturday 30th September 2023 and ends at midnight on Sunday, 05th November, 2023.
$2,000 for 10 winners weekly for 5 weeks
The prize may not be assigned or transferred, nor substituted in whole or in part and must be awarded to and accepted by the winner.
6. NOTIFICATION & CLAIMING OF PRIZES
- Winners will be notified by phone call after the prize draw, NOT by SMS. Once a winner is contacted, Vodafone Fiji will make reasonable attempts to verify that the person is the winner as per its specific requirements. Vodafone Fiji will provide you with all the necessary details for receiving your prize and appearance or inclusion in relevant publicity events.
- Vodafone Fiji will attempt to contact winners within 28 days from the date of the draw. If a winner is notified but fails to provide proof of eligibility and/or does not claim the prize within 28 days from the date of the draw then it will be deemed that the person has forfeited his or her right to the prize. In such circumstances, the prize will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the prize.
- The prize must be collected from any of the following Vodafone Retail Outlets – Vodafone MHCC, Vodafone Triangle, Vodafone Lautoka Tappoo City, Vodafone Nadi, Vodafone Labasa, Vodafone Nakasi, Vodafone Damodar City, Vodafone Namaka, Vodafone Sigatoka, Vodafone FNPF, Valuefone Ba, Valuefone Tavua and Valuefone Rakiraki.
- The prizes are personal and can be redeemed only by the winner or a representative properly authorised in writing by the winner and upon production of proper identification.
- By entering into the promotion, it is deemed that each entrant agrees that Vodafone Fiji or its agents may publish the winner(s) names.
- Neither a winner nor any companion should issue any media announcement or press release or similar communication about the prize or the Promotion in any medium without Vodafone's prior written consent.
- In accepting the prize, each winner will be deemed to have agreed to participate and cooperate as required in all marketing activities and promotional campaigns, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. It is deemed that each winner hereby consents to and authorises Vodafone Fiji to utilise their name and images at no additional cost for Vodafone Fiji’s promotional campaigns and advertisements.
- It is a material condition of the Promotion that each winner will be deemed to have granted to Vodafone Fiji its agents, employees, sub-contractors and representatives a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use. Each winner will be required to sign such documents as are necessary to exercise Vodafone Fiji's rights hereunder.
- Entry materials and any associated copyright, including any material or publications relating to winners (of all prizes), become and remain the property of Vodafone Fiji, and may subsequently be edited and published.
- Proof of age and identification will be required to claim a prize and is at Vodafone Fiji's discretion.
- Terms and conditions of this Promotion are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of third-party suppliers.
- Vodafone Fiji reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the Promotion.
- Vodafone Fiji collects contact information from entrants to conduct the Promotion and prizes as appropriate. It may also use the information to help Vodafone Fiji improve its supply of goods and services. It may also use the information to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including SMS, email and commercial electronic messages. If you do not wish to receive such communication, you can blacklist your mobile number by calling our customer care line on 123(charged) or 124(free) or by visiting any of Vodafone’s Retail Outlets.
- For all promotional queries and complaints, call our Customer Care Team via 124 (Free), 123 (Charged) or email email@example.com.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, Vodafone Fiji (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, (including its respective officers, employees and agents), Vodafone Fiji is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Vodafone Fiji’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Vodafone Fiji) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Vodafone Fiji; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.