4. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
First month recharge of $50, $65 or $100 is payable at the point of connection.
This offer is on a month by month contract for a period of 24 months.
*300GB Anytime Data and 200GB Streaming Data on $50 recharge with 30 Days Validity (from date of recharge)
*400GB Anytime Data and 250GB Streaming Data on $65 recharge with 30 Days Validity (from date of recharge)
*700GB Anytime Data and 324GB Streaming Data on $100 recharge with 30 Days Validity (from date of recharge)
- *Streaming Data can be used to stream Netflix and Amazon Prime Video only.
- Subscription to access Netflix and Amazon Prime Video content is not included in this data package.
- Streaming Netflix and Amazon Prime Video using Streaming Data is a promotional offer and subject to change.
- Promotion is valid until further notice and end date for this promotion will be communicated via SMS broadcast message.
- Accessing Netflix and Amazon Prime Video using Streaming Data requires a positive Any Use data balance.
- Content such as ads, authentication and app analytics are excluded and will be deducted from any normal data balance you have.
- Not applicable to any other Vodafone data recharge promotions.
- Customer must recharge with at least a $50 denomination monthly (Calendar Month). Accumulative smaller denomination recharge totalling $50 during the month is not permitted.
- Customers can also recharge with $65 and $100 denominations to meet the contract requirement.
- If Customer Fails To Recharge:
- He/she will be given reminder notice through emails & txt messages to recharge by month end.
- If the customer fails to top up the required $50 in any one calendar month,10 days grace period is allowed but customer’s data number will be placed on one-way block
- If customer recharges with $50 during grace period: Number is reactivated without any penalties.
- No recharge after grace period: Number is disconnected and legal action to commence if customer fails to honor terms of agreement. Customer will be notified accordingly.
- Customers are required to give 30 days notice period for disconnection.
- Required to fill the disconnection form and drop it at any Vodafone Retail outlet with the allocated device (given during the sign up).
- If the device is in a working condition, then customer will not be required to pay anything additional (No disconnection charges)
- However the customer is required to pay the pro-rated value of the device in cases whereby the device is:
- Physical or liquid damage
- Promotion will continue until further notice and promotion end date will be communicated via sms broadcast.
- In order to use Prepaid 4G broadband service, it is mandatory to have a 4G SIM card, be in a 4G coverage area and have a 4G Pocket WiFi.
- For more information on 4G coverage in your area and promotion enquiries, please call 124(Free for Prepay) or 123(Charged).