> Specials & Offer
Entries for this Promotion Has Been Closed
Hong Kong 7's Promo 2017
Here's the Promo You Have All Been Waiting For....!! Five Lucky winners stand a chance to join the Vodafone Fiji 7's team in Hong Kong this April to watch the Games Live as it happens.
We will send you and one of your mates to watch the Hong Kong 7's with Airline Tickets, 5 Star Accommodation, Game Tickets and FJ $ 1,000/- spending money..!
Here's how you could be a Winner...
Create a photo, video, banner, document, statement, voice recording and upload it on to Vodafone Fiji’s official Social Fan pages on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter containing your original creative work in any creative record-able form (essay, dance, poem, drama, song, art, speech or testimonial) on the subject “What Does The Vodafone Fiji Rugby 7's Team Mean For You?”. Make sure to have the #GoFJGoHK
Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Entry
- Any entry not complying with these Conditions of Entry will be invalid. By entering into this Promotion you accept these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to residents of Fiji who must be able to be contacted via social media (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) and who are Vodafone customers (you must have a Vodafone number registered under your name to be an eligible entrant). Any proposed entrant under the age of 18 years must have his or her parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the Promotion. Employees of Vodafone Fiji Limited, its associated companies, Vodafone’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. If you do not qualify for any of the eligibility criteria, then your Submission will be disqualified.
- The Promotion will start at 10am 22nd February 2017 & close at midnight, 20th March 2017 (“Promotion Period”). All Submissions should have been received by Vodafone by 20th March 10 pm.
- To enter the Promotion, you must during the Promotion Period:
- Create a photo, video, banner, document, statement, voice recording and upload it on Vodafone Fiji’s official pages on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter containing your original creative work in any creative recordable form (essay, dance, poem, drama, song, art, speech or testimonial) on the subject “What Does The Vodafone Fiji Rubgy 7s Team Mean For You?” (“Submission”).
- This Promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in the selection of the winner. Submissions will be individually judged on their creativity, talent, literary merit and originality by a panel of judges appointed by Vodafone.
- 10 Submissions will be shortlisted by the Judges (Shortlisted Submissions). The Shortlisted Submissions will be posted by Vodafone via social media and may be publicised via other mediums. Viewers of the Shortlisted Submissions may then vote on the Shortlisted Submissions on which one they think should win via a free texting portal. Only one SMS may be submitted by viewers as a vote for a Shortlisted Submission to win a Prize. 5 Submissions from the Shortlisted Submissions with the higher number of SMS votes will win Prizes.Vodafone may decide to also run the voting on social media only, based on the number of entries.
- Your Submission must be your original work and not copied.
- If your Submission features more or other individuals than you, then you must ensure that you have the requisite consent from those individuals to enter the Submission in the Promotion and to give the warranties and licenses as detailed in these Conditions of Entry.
- If a Submission with more than 1 individual featured in it wins then this does not mean that all individuals in that Submission have won a Prize, rather the individual who sent in the Submission and who is an eligible entrant shall be deemed to be the winner.
- Multiple Submissions are permitted for entrants.
- If the winner is aged under 18, then notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the accompanying Prize must be utilised by the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- All references to times and dates are to times and dates in Fiji.
- All references to dollars or $ are references to Fiji dollars.
- Provisional winners will be contacted via the Social Media medium on which the respective Submission was made. The provisional winner must make available to Vodafone within 24 hours of first contact thereafter the winner’s details and birth certificate.
- If the Provisional winner does not satisfy any of the Conditions of Entry or fails to contact Vodafone within the requisite period, Vodafone may choose to award the Prize to the next eligible entrant or withdraw the Prize completely.
- By participating in the Promotion, you do warrant that:
- You will comply with these Conditions of Entry
- You will comply with all applicable laws including those governing copyright and or defamation
- Your Submission will:
- be your original work and not based in whole or in part on or copied from the work of any other person or entity
- have been created during the Promotion Period
- not have been previously published or accepted for publication
- not infringe any intellectual property rights and or any other rights of any person or entity
- not advertise or promote any goods or services
- not contain any material which you do not have permission to use
- not contain immoral references, explicit, obscene , defamatory, illegal, racist, violent, culturally insensitive, indecent or otherwise objectionable content
- You have acquired all and any required consent to use the Submission involving any individual apart from you or pertaining to any literary, creative or musical works in the Submission.
- Vodafone reserves the right to verify the validity of all Submissions and reserves the right to disqualify, at its sole discretion, any entrant for tampering with the entry process or the Promotion, including but not limited to providing false or misleading information, or not complying with these Conditions of Entry.
- Vodafone has the sole discretion and final decision in determining whether any Submissions should be approved for posting or should remain on the Social Media wall or be disqualified and/or removed from the respective Social Media wall.
- By entering a Submission you license and grant Vodafone, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display the Submission for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. You agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that you have the full authority to grant these rights.
- All of the judges’ decisions shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the judging criteria or any other aspect of the Promotion.
- No responsibility shall be accepted for late, lost, or misdirected Submissions by you.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Vodafone and its related companies and agencies and all those entities' personnel exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Promotion or Prize.
- By entering a Submission it is deemed that you consent to Vodafone using your name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of the same) and the Submission in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion or Vodafone’s products, services, sponsored interests and promotions.
- All Submissions become the property of Vodafone.
- If a winner, you agree to execute any form of license, release, waiver or indemnity if required by Vodafone.
- There are a total of 5 Prize packages to be won. Each Prize package includes for each winner:
- Return air travel from Nadi to Hong Kong for 2 persons
- Accommodation in a 5 star hotel in Hong Kong for 4 nights
- 3 days’ game tickets for 2 persons to the Hong Kong 7s Tournament 2017
- Hotel transfers from and to Hong Kong International Airport
- Vodafone will not be held liable for any ancillary costs for the winners to redeem a Prize other than what is included in the Prize package. Vodafone will not be held liable for any other costs under any circumstances.
- If you are unable to utilize a Prize for any reason, the Prize will not be transferrable. In any such event, Vodafone shall have the right to award the Prize to the next eligible person with the most votes.
- You must ensure that the person accompanying you in the redemption of the Prize is able to travel.
- If you are a winner then you will be responsible to affect your own and the accompanying person’s insurance to cover all risks including (but not limited to) costs of injury/death, health and medical expenses, personal property and all other risks. Vodafone will not be held liable for claims under any circumstances.