1. WHAT IS 8GB POCKET WIFI CONTRACT? ·
2. WHY CHOOSE THIS PLAN?
- Free 4G Pocket Wi-Fi Device on Contract – Normal Retail Value $65
- 8GB Data on $25 recharge with 30 Days Validity ( from date of recharge)
3. HOW TO GET A CONNECTION
- No deposit
- No long binding contracts
- 4G Pocket Wifi/Flashnets at no cost upon sign up
- 8GB Data is Our Cheapest Offer On Prepaid Data
4. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Visit any Vodafone Branded shop Fiji Wide with a TIN Letter & a Valid Photo ID or FNPF/FIRCA joint card
- Fill out the Network Services Agreement
- The agreement is on a month by month basis for a period of 24 months.
- Upon signing of the agreement, customer will receive a FREE 4G Pocket Wi-Fi Device/Flash net& a data number. The customer will need to purchase a $25 recharge at the point of connection.
- Thereafter, for every subsequent month, Customer MUST recharge with $25 denomination every month to enjoy the benefits.
- Data acquired through purchase of the Minimum Monthly Recharge of $25 will be valid for 30 days from the day of recharge.
- Not applicable to any other Vodafone data recharge promotions.
- Customer must recharge with $25 denomination monthly (Calendar Month), accumulative smaller denomination recharge totaling $25 during the month is not permitted.
- Customer must recharge $25 at once to enjoy the benefits of this plan. Customers can recharge through hard cards, electronic vouchers, M-PAiSA, Web Top Ups, ATMs, SMS Banking and TXT Top Up Fiji Wide
- If Customer Fails To Recharge:
- He/she will be given reminder notice through emails & txt messages to recharge by month end.
- If the customer fails to top up the required $25 in any one calendar month,10 days grace period is allowed but customer’s data number is placed on one -way block
- Customer recharge’s with $25 during grace period: Number is reactivated without any penalties.
- No recharge after grace period: Number is disconnected and legal action to commence if customer fails to honor terms of agreement. Customer will be notified accordingly.
- To Disconnect:
- Customers are required to give 30 days’ notice period for disconnection.
- Required to fill the disconnection form and drop it at any Vodafone Retail outlet with the allocated device (given during the sign up).
- If the device is in a working condition, then customer will not be required to pay anything additional (No disconnection charges)
- However incases whereby the device is:
- Not working,
- Physical or liquid damage
Then the customer is required to pay the pro-rated value of the device
- This promotion is valid till 31st March, 2016 or while stocks last.
- For more information call 124(Free for Prepay), 123(Charged).