If you own or manage a business or need to make calls anytime to a mobile, landline or internationally and want the best rates Vodafone has to offer then Vodafone Mobilise Plans are definitely for you. Not only do you get great rates and no hassle, you also get all the services Vodafone has to offer.
PXT, TXT, Vodafone mobile office and Vodafone Mobile Connect are just some of the services available to you with this plan. You can also take your phone overseas and use extra services like call barring and call divert.
Soon additional services will be available for Vodafone Mobilise Plan customers like Conference calling and the famous BlackBerry®
So which Voda Plan is best for you?
Both Voda Plans have exactly the same calling rates, excellent to call from your Vodafone to Vodafone at only 16c/min.
Also if you make a lot of Vodafone to Vodafone Calls you can take advantage from the value the Mobilise 60 plan has to offer. Get 60 minutes Free Vodafone to Vodafone calls with Mobilise 60.
* Prices are subject to change without notice during promotions.
* Last Updated : 30/11/2010
* First 60 minutes Vodafone mobile to mobile calls are free. This does not include Vodagroup (CUG) calls. All calls on Postpaid plans are charged on a minute basis (16 cents per minute or part thereof), except Vodagroup (CUG) calls which are charged at 5.625 cents per unit or part thereof. One unit is equivalent to 30 seconds.
Why have the freedom of a Vodafone Mobilise Plan?
- All calls are charged per minute basis
- Low mobile to mobile call rates
- Option for you to use your own number when traveling overseas
- Detailed itemised monthly bills
- Access to divert your calls to another number
- Internet and email available
- Send and receive fax through your mobile
- Discounted local and international calls